I bring thirty years of accounting experience to my company, conveniently located in Wayne, Pennsylvania. I am here to service all of your tax, accounting, and bookkeeping needs for businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and individuals.
I’m excited to provide my clients with the dedicated one on one service they all deserve and need. Accounting and taxes are unique to every business and individual. I get to know my clients and their goals and work diligently to help them to achieve those goals. I have worked with companies and individuals around the country on complex tax matters, tax planning, and financial strategies – I look forward to bringing that expertise to you, your family, your non-profit, and your business.
Some quick facts about my background:
- Licensed CPA
- Masters in Taxation from Villanova University
- BS in Accounting from Rosemont College
- Co-author of the book Accounting Ethics [3rd edition soon to be released] used in universities around the globe
- Former Vice President of Finance and Administration at Rosemont College
- Acting CFO for several small businesses
- Board member for two local not-for-profit organizations
- Member AICPA [American Institute of Certified Public Accountants], the PICPA [Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants], and the Main Line Chamber of Commerce